Monday, December 24, 2007

The Lost

Boy: I won your heart yes,but I could not retain it. I won it and lost it.

Girl: Next time try stealing.

Boy: *confused* Why?

Girl: When U steal,U can't lose it. Only the one with the heart lost it. And when U,the robber eventually not manages to retain it,U didn't lose anything either,cos it came stolen.

Boy: U're doing it again. *sighs*

Girl: I'm not playing games,really. I speak truthfully from my heart.I still don't get why U said that.

Boy: Said what?Which part?

Girl: ...that U "won" my heart and u "lost" it. U did not lose me. I did not know about your feelings.

Boy: Of cos U did. I was always by your side. U would have to be a boulder to not know. U knew.

Girl: I mean, I knew but U cannot second guess someone all your life.

Boy: I agree,I could not tell what U were thinking mostly .

Girl: I mean I could not second guess U all my life. U did not make it clear, in the end,it became a "moment" that just passed, like that scene in "My Best friend's wedding" and they were in the gondola where Julia Roberts and her best friend had so much chemistry but they missed the "moment" and it was gone!

Boy: I am speechless.But, U had all these other people around u! I am not in your line U know,I don't mix with the flashy glamourous people all the time. I'm just a very simple dude.

Girl: *sighs* Let's not talk about this. To me it's excuses but I think U'd feel offended if I said that, so let's just bury it. At least our friendship is intact.

Boy: I...went through....I mean.. U have no idea what I went through for U. *shakes head* Why does it have to be this way?

Girl: I gotta go. Talk later or something,million things to do and my house needs dusting.

No comments: